Tag Archives | First Friday Artwalk
East End Gallery will once again host ArtWalk on Friday, June 1, from 4-7 pm. No biscuits this time, but guests to the new gallery can dive into delectable dips, sip wine and select the perfect piece from over 60 works by local and regional artists.
East End Gallery
10952 East County Hwy 30A, Suite B
Inlet Beach, FL 32461
First Friday Art Walk featuring The Boys of Summer.
• New jewelry collections by Artists, Jean Noel and Zak Mignot!
• Danny Edwards, The Treasure Coin Specialist will be here with beautiful new coins!
• Jimmi Wz in the House, with his amazing handmade leather bags!
• Bo Walker of Oyster City Brewery on deck with libations!
• Murphy of Barefoot BBQ with a custom nacho bar!
• Live Music from The Courtyard Saints!
And it’s also La Vie Est Belle’s 10 year anniversary on Central Square! This will be an Art Walk event you do not want to miss!
La Vie Est Belle is showcasing pieces from the late Joe Elmore, founder of “Elmore’s Landing” on 331. He was known for his chainsaw wood carvings and sculptures as well as a local artist here in SoWal for many years!
May 4th, 5pm – 8pm
The Artists Warehouse of South Walton is having a Holiday Open House on First Friday Art Walk and Dec 9 & 16 with several of their featured artists in attendance.
Lori Drew Open Studio Friday, Nov. 3
60 Summer Breeze Ln
Santa Rosa Beach