Tag Archives | La Vie Est Belle
First Friday Art Walk featuring The Boys of Summer.
• New jewelry collections by Artists, Jean Noel and Zak Mignot!
• Danny Edwards, The Treasure Coin Specialist will be here with beautiful new coins!
• Jimmi Wz in the House, with his amazing handmade leather bags!
• Bo Walker of Oyster City Brewery on deck with libations!
• Murphy of Barefoot BBQ with a custom nacho bar!
• Live Music from The Courtyard Saints!
And it’s also La Vie Est Belle’s 10 year anniversary on Central Square! This will be an Art Walk event you do not want to miss!
La Vie Est Belle is showcasing pieces from the late Joe Elmore, founder of “Elmore’s Landing” on 331. He was known for his chainsaw wood carvings and sculptures as well as a local artist here in SoWal for many years!
May 4th, 5pm – 8pm
La Vie Est Belle will be open for the First Friday Artwalk featuring Shannon Herring from 5pm to 8pm.
La Vie Est Belle will be open this Friday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm for the First Friday Art Walk!
La Vie Est Belle will be featuring their One Eye Love Collection.
The One Eye Love Collection is a collaboration of pearls and leather created & designed, together by Wendy Mignot and Laura Bailey. Laura is a 20+ year yoga warrior with a studio along the Emerald Coast in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Wendy and Laura’s friendship has blossomed in to an amazing line of jewelry that reflects love, wisdom, spirituality, friendship and family.
Each piece is intricately made with creativity and full of beautiful energy.
Wendy Mignot’s studio La Vie Est Belle will be open for the First Friday Artwalk on Friday, December 2. Open all day from 10am to 6pm.